Finally taking the plunge to start a financial blog. I thought now will be the best time to start, being a new year and all. I hope to use this blog to keep track of my financial journey.
My 2007 goals:
1. Pay off CC#1 and CC#2 by July 2007 (~ $10,000).
2. Pay off $1,500 of CC#3 by end of July 2007.
3. Pay off personal loan by the end of 2007 (~$3,000).
4. Contribute $1,000 to my retirement fund by the end of 2007.
5. Build up an emergency fund (I've got $500 so far) to $3,000.
6. Have a $5,000 saving by the end of the year.
7. Save $1,000 to put towards a new (second hand) car.
8. Save up for a holiday overseas (~$3,000, I've got about $700 so far).
9. Save $1,000 for next Xmas expenses.
10. Put $5,000 towards long-term investments (shares).
Wish me luck!