Total = $1,298.89
Grocery = $296.17, this is right on our monthly budget but we were meant to spend a lot less because we have gone over in the last few months.
*Put as much money we possibly can into Investments (at least $40K).
Low spend month means more money into savings
*Save $3K for Holiday money. N/A
*Save $5K for "The Challenge"
Entertainment = this is under budget so I’m putting $10 into the challenge.
NSD = in July we had 14 NSDs, so another $42 into the challenge.
Also DH made some money trading so $200 into this challenge.
*Read 200 books.
87. The Secret Runners of New York - Matthew Reilly (2 Jul) - Audio
88. Digital Minimalism - Cal Newport (3 Jul)
89. Nine Perfect Strangers - Liane Moriarty (7 Jul) - Audio
90. Truly Madly Guilty - Liane Moriarty (15 Jul) - Audio
91. Lab Rats - Dan Lyons (19 Jul)
92. The Last Summer of Ada Bloom - Martine Murray (21 Jul) - Audio
93. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker (23 Jul)
94. A Year with Less - Cait Flanders (25 Jul)
95. Hearthbreak Hotel - Deborah Moggach (27 Jul) - Audio
96. The Sun and Her Flowers - Rupi Kaur (29 Jul)
97. Bridge of Clay - Markus Zusak (31 Jul) - Audio
*Continue Learning Spanish.
I’ve lost motivation
* Wake-up early workout and or meditate 5 times a week.
Waking up early, no problem but working out and meditating big problem.
*Blogging once per week.
Have been doing some little projects outside
We took a bag to the charity place.
*Learn to Draw
Not really into this at the moment.
August 5th, 2019 at 12:10 am