Total = $2042.47
We have been a way on holiday. Got back a week ago and I have not been feeling well. I have had no motivation to do anything. This is going to be short.
Grocery = $118.53
Holiday Expense = $1257.72 (an average of $80 per day)
*Put as much money we possibly can into Investments (at least $40K).
We’ve put in around $14K so far.
*Save $3K for Holiday money.
Spent over 30% and have $1742.28 for the rest of the year.
*Save $5K for "The Challenge"
I’ve had no time to deal with this at the moment, I’ve decided to skip this for this month.
*Read 200 books.
38. Playing with Fire - Scott Rieckens (2 Apr)
39. The Road to the Future - Glimps East Forward (3 Apr)
40. The Memory - Lucy Dawson (4 Apr) - Audio
41. Storm Boy - Colin Thiele ( 5 Apr)
42. The Ones you Trust - Caroline Overington (7 Apr) - Audio
43. How to be an Adult in Relationships - David Richo (8 Apr) - Audio
44. The Plotters - Kim Un-su (9 Apr) - Audio
45. Echo Burning - Lee Child (10 Apr) – Audio
*Continue Learning Spanish.
* Wake-up early workout and or meditate 5 times a week.
*Blogging once per week.
The garden is a mess a moment and I really need to start planting for winter.
I did some before we left and I’ve brought out our winter clothes and have discarded some that I will never wear again.
*Learn to Draw
May 7th, 2019 at 07:47 pm