This is very late but I’ve been away and got sick since the last day of our holiday. We got back Tuesday afternoon and I have just been trying to recover from it.
So Week 43 and 44 was spent away on our holiday, we went and visited relatives interstate. And then somehow end up getting a camper trailer – that was not planned at all. I will do a separate blog about this purchase and about our holiday later.
October Total = $4,706.26
CAMPER TRAILER = this includes the cost of camper trailer for $2,300.
GROCERY = $188.19
UTILITIES = only for electricity bill this month, $126.93. This was our first payable bill for the year.
PROPERTY RATES = $202.90 – for some reason they are now taking the money out of our account on the first of the month instead to the end of the month, so in September we actually didn’t had to pay this.
Household and Garden Items = $177.91
DH Birthday and Anniversary = 311.92
~~~~~~~~ 2018 GOALS~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Put as much money we possibly can into Investments (at least $45K). Buying the camper trailer made us missed out on achieving this goal in October but it should really happen in November.
*Save $4K for Holiday money. In the month of October we spent $439.14.
*Save $5K for future House Repairs/Future Remodel.
*Read 70 books. I didn’t get to do as much reading while on holiday.
148. Brave New World - Aldous Huxley (2 Oct)
149. Unforgivable - Mike Thomas (4 Oct) - Audio
150. The Examined Life - Stephen Grosz (8 Oct)
151. The Other Half of Happiness - Ayisha Malik (9 Oct) - Audio
152. The Couple Next Door - Shari Lapena (11 Oct)
153. Unwritten - Jack Delosa (12 Oct) - Audio
154. The $1000 Project - Canna Campbell (15 Oct)
155. The Love that I Have - James Maloney (16 Oct) - Audio
156. 10% Happier - Dan Harris (17 Oct)
157. Anthem - Ayn Rand (18 Oct)
158. The Unquiet Dead - Ausma Zehanat Khan (25 Oct) – Audio
159. The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle (30 Oct)
*Learn Spanish. – yes, daily.
*Workout 3/4 times a week. – did really good before going away but we only did walking the dog while on holiday
*Try new recipes every other week. – Yes, I tried cooking beef brisket for the first time and I fermented some swiss chard before we left. The fermentation turned out well and we been having some for the last few days. I also tried baking bread in the bbq.
*Blogging once per week. - Failed
*Continue Garden/Landscaping. - Yes
*Wake-up early (before 7am) - Yes
*Continue Decluttering. - Yes
November 8th, 2018 at 10:43 pm